Stow Wedding Venue
115 Wheeler Road
Stow, Massachusetts 01775
• The scenic setting: Endless woodlands all around and a beautiful 18-hole golf course contribute to a gorgeous landscape.
• Inviting reception spaces: The Heritage Room features a vaulted ceiling and marble fireplace, and it looks out onto Wheeler Pond. In the octagonal cocktail lounge, guests enjoy 360-degree views of the golf course.
• Idyllic outdoor ceremonies: You can tie the knot on an expansive lawn bordered by trees, or beneath a classic white pergola next to the pond.
• Accommodating staff: The club only hosts one event per day, so you get their full attention. A choice of wedding packages makes planning easy, and they’re happy to customize your menu. There’s also a discount on packages at certain times of the year!
• Irresistible photo ops: A picturesque covered bridge and a lake with a fountain make great backdrops for wedding pix. The covered porches around the club let you take photos of the grounds from all angles—even in inclement weather.
A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. 25% of the balance is due 90 days prior to the event, another 25% is due 30 days prior, and the final payment is due 10 days prior. There is no facility fee. Wedding packages start at $78/person for a traditional reception, and $30/person for a cocktail reception. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Butter nut Farm Golf Club