Andover Country Club
60 Canterbury Street
Andover, MA 01810
Request more information from Andover Country Club
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons Andover Country Club makes a great Boston Metro wedding venue:
1. You can have a Victorian-style garden wedding: Two pergolas adorned with seasonal flowers frame the Victorian Gardens, Andover’s outdoor ceremony site set amidst the course’s well-manicured fairways.
2. All three ballrooms have a lovely view: Floor-to-ceiling windows put the golf course’s peaceful, undulating hills on display for your guests.
3. Everyone gets a warm welcome: There’s a working fireplace in each ballroom to revive chilly partygoers and add a decidedly cozy New England feel to your event.
4. It’s easy to put your personal stamp on your reception: The soft, neutral color palette in the ballrooms is compatible with whatever décor you have in mind.
5. Their staff is ready to serve: Whether you choose a dinner buffet, seated meal, or light appetizers, the staff at Andover Country Club will work with you every step of the way.
Max. Seated Indoors: 180
Max. Seated Outdoors: 580
Max. Seated Indoors: 580
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 580
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 580|
Fees & Deposits
There is a $700 ceremony setup fee to reserve Trumpeters Terrace, or $1,500 to have a garden ceremony. Rental fees range $695-1,695. depending on day of week and space rented. The food and beverage minimums range $4,995-17,000, depending on day of week and space rented. Beverage, service charge, event coordination fee, and state and local meals tax are additional.
Sunday or Friday: Choose any 5-hour block of time
Saturday: 11:30 am–4:30 pm, or 7:00 pm–midnight
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.