Brooklandville Wedding Venue
11300 Falls Road
Brooklandville, Maryland 21022
Here are 5 reasons why The Castle at Maryvale is an ideal choice for a storybook wedding:
1. It’s a real castle! This historic stone manor was built in 1917 and takes its design cues from the Warwick Castle in England.
2. You and your guests will be well-secluded: Thick groves of trees on this expansive, 150-acre property create a sense of privacy.
3. It has a distinctive medieval vibe, but with its many Gothic arched windows and Tudor light fixtures, the castle manages to feel bright and open.
4. Wedding receptions held on the terrace are beautifully framed: there’s an impressive stone backdrop on one side, and a sweeping view of the lawn and perfectly manicured boxwood gardens on the other.
5. Winter weddings are especially cozy when you take advantage of the large fireplace during your event.
50% of the rental fee is required to reserve your event date. Rental fees range $4,000-5,000 depending on the day of the week desired. Additional hours may be purchased for $500. Basic rental includes 4 hours for ceremony and reception, rehearsal time, use of Chapel, Great Hall, Library, Solarium, Parlor, Bridal Suite, terrace and back lawn, tables and chairs, kitchen, use of the Great Hall’s grand piano, and two fireplaces.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Mondays-Fridays, 6:30pm-10:30pm. Saturdays and Sundays, 11am-3pm and 7pm-11pm.
Alternate Info: Castle at Merryvale The Castle at Merryvale Maryvale Prep School Maryvale Preparatory School