Potomac Wedding Venue
11001 MacArthur Boulevard
Potomac, Maryland 20854
Here are 5 reasons why Rockwood Manor makes a lovely Maryland destination wedding location:
1. Overnight accommodations for 37 guests give you the opportunity to turn your wedding day into a relaxing wedding weekend.
2. The lush gardens feature a flagstone patio and quaint gazebo for a natural outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour.
3. The brick-floored Rapidian Room, with stunning views of the 30-acre forest that surrounds the property, is perfect for dancing. It connects to the Hoover Room, where guests can take a quiet break from the festivities.
4. Brooke Hall’s beamed ceiling and panoramic views of the grounds enhance the dining experience of wedding reception guests.
5. Your friends and family will enjoy the convenient location: Rockwood Manor’s situated between Washington, D.C., Bethesda, and Northern Virginia.
A $750 security deposit is required to reserve your date and will be applied to your balance. The rental fee for an 8-hour Saturday event March to November ranges $4,760–5,710 (Montgomery County residents receive the lower rate). Different rates are available for weekday and off-season rentals. The price includes tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception.
The weekend retreat package runs $8,690 March–November and $6,200 during the off-season; lower rates are available for Montgomery County residents. The package includes lodging for up to 37 people in 10 hotel-style guest rooms and 1 three-bedroom bungalow; use of the manor house during access hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception. For the most current rates and info, please visit their website.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Rock Wood Manor Rookwood Manor Rokwood Manor Rook Wood Manor