Potomac Wedding Venue
11001 MacArthur Blvd.
Potomac, Maryland 20854
Here are 5 reasons why Rockwood Manor makes a lovely Maryland destination wedding location:
1. Overnight accommodations for over 100 guests give you the opportunity to turn your wedding day into a relaxing wedding weekend.
2. The lush garden features an adorable gazebo for a natural outdoor ceremony.
3. The brick veranda, with stunning views of the 30-acre forest that surrounds the property, is the perfect place to host post-ceremony cocktails.
4. Brooke Hall’s high ceilings and panoramic views of the grounds enhance the dining experience of wedding reception guests.
5. Your friends and family will enjoy the convenient location: Rockwood Manor’s situated between Washington, D.C., Bethesda, and Northern Virginia.
A $750 refundable security deposit is required. You must book your event 45 days in advance. A 4-hour, 60-person package ranges $500-600, and additional hours may be purchased for $300-360, depending on whether you’re a resident of Montgomery County. This package is not available on Saturdays.
8-hour packages range $1200-4,800, depending on date and season rented. Accommodations are available for up to 100 guests.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Community Center/Civic Bldg
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Rock Wood Manor Rookwood Manor Rokwood Manor Rook Wood Manor