Upper Marlboro Wedding Venue
9640 Rosaryville Road
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
Here are 5 reasons why Mount Airy Mansion is ideal for a country wedding:
1. Its woodsy seclusion: The mansion sits in the middle of 1,000 acres.
2. The sunken garden makes a lovely site for an outdoor ceremony.
3. Its pedigree: The original house was built as a hunting lodge by Charles Calvert (a.k.a. Lord Baltimore) in 1660.
4. George Washington partied here: He celebrated his stepson’s wedding at Mount Airy in February of 1774.
5. The ample windows in the Garden Room and Mara Pavilion bring the grounds’ natural beauty indoors.
Rental fees range $900-3,200, depending on date and spaces rented. Rental fees include 8 hours, use of the first floor, grounds and one suite, and 15 5’ round tables. Individual spaces may be rented on Monday-Thursday evenings, and these fees range $150-300. Additional hours may be purchased for $250. A refundable $250 security deposit is required.
Special Events, Parties
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Mount Airey Mansion Mt. Airy Mansion Mount Airy Manson