Clarksburg Wedding Venue
26130 Frederick Road
Clarksburg, Maryland 20871
Here are 5 reasons why this historic Maryland wedding venue is a great choice:
1. Their non-denominational Wedding Chapel’s a bright and charming ceremony site.
2. The light-filled Reception Hall next door was literally built for weddings, and is adaptable to virtually any event décor.
3. Their Bridal Cottage is actually a fully restored 1875 log cabin that makes a peaceful respite for you and your bridal party as you get ready.
4. Milton Ridge is a full-service venue, with everything from minister to makeup artist available for hire. You can also opt to bring in your own vendors.
5. This historic wedding venue is conveniently located between Washington, D.C. and Frederick, Maryland—and just an hour outside of Baltimore.
The Chapel and Reception hall can be rented together or separately. The Chapel rental fee is $1,500 for a 2-hour ceremony, and the Reception Hall rental fee is $2,950 for five hours.
The Chapel and Reception Hall packages include 6 hours and a 1-hour rehearsal, and start at $3,650 for a Saturday wedding, or $3,250 for a Friday or Sunday event. Catering prices are additional. Choice of photography services, minister, DJ, videography, classical guitarist, classical pianist & violinist, or harpist are each available at an additional cost. Tax, alcohol, and service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Saturday events are available 8am-3pm, or 4pm-midnight. Friday events can start at anytime, and Sunday events are available after 1:30pm.
Alternate Info: Milton Ridge Banquet Hall Milton Ridge Chapel