Baltimore Wedding Venue
300 Light Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
6 reasons why the Hyatt Regency Baltimore makes a great choice for an inner harbor-area wedding:
1. The views from the roof are spectacular: Pisces, their rooftop event space for up to 175 guests, overlooks a breathtaking panorama of the Baltimore inner harbor and city lights.
2. There are so many unique venue options: The 6th-floor Terrace is one of the only outdoor event spaces in the city that offers unobstructed vistas of the inner harbor; the Harbor View Room features a peaceful waterfall at the entrance; and the newly renovated Maryland Suites and Constellation Ballrooms can be configured in a myriad of ways to suit your guest count.
3.They specialize in kosher cuisine: The Hyatt Regency Baltimore boasts a full-service kosher catering team and a kosher-certified kitchen.
4. Wedding guests can personalize their own menu: Custom menus at each place setting allow guests to select one of four entrées, ensuring that everyone gets exactly what they want.
5. Their restaurant is popular for events, too: For a change of atmosphere, host your rehearsal dinner or post-wedding breakfast/brunch at Bistro 300. Some couples like it so much they have their reception here!
6. Your honeymoon’s also covered: Book your event at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore and you’ll receive free nights at any participating Hyatt hotel of your choice.
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $500–2,500 depending on the day and time of the event, food and beverage estimate, and the space rented. Meals range $30–90/person. Tax, alcohol and a 23% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
BYO w/ Corkage Fee