Potomac Wedding Venue
9600 Newbridge Drive
Potomac, Maryland 20854
5 reasons why the Dolce Bolger Center makes a spectacular Maryland wedding venue:
1. The historic Stained Glass Hall is a stunning sun-filled ceremony or reception location with a soaring arched ceiling.
2. Benjamin Franklin Hall has its own adjacent courtyard that’s perfect for cocktails.
3. Set on 83 acres, it provides countless backdrops for photos and, of course, potential ceremony sites!
4. It’s centrally located between Washington, D.C. and Bethesda, Maryland and convenient to both Reagan National and Washington Dulles Airports.
5. Dinner options include local favorites like Jumbo Maryland Crab Cakes and Grilled Atlantic Salmon, as well as more exotic Indian fare.
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of contract signing. Full payment is due 5 business days prior to your event date. Food and beverage minimums range $4,000-10,500.
Wedding packages range $79-140/person, and include a 4-hour premium bar, wine service with dinner, butler passed hors d’oeuvres, display station, 2-course plated dinner or buffet, free parking, damask linens, fine china, dance floor, discounted guest room rate, honeymoon suite, and a complimentary menu tasting for 4 people. 20% taxable service charge and 6% Maryland sales tax are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Dolche Bolger Center Bulger Center