Office Assistant/Production Assistant
Based in the South San Francisco, Enhanced Lighting and A/V is the leading provider of full service custom event lighting and production. We have an exquisite inventory of theatrical, LED and moving light fixtures, draperies, sound, and audio-visual equipment. Whether it’s a wedding, product launch, or corporate event, our bottom line is delivering superior customer service, beauty, and elegance.
We’ve produced events for Former United States Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, The Dali Lama, Senator John Kerry, Senator Diane Feinstein, Governor Jerry Brown, Mayor Ed Lee, The San Francisco 49ers, Oracle, Zynga, EA Sports, Facebook, Genentech, Uber, Adaptive Path and many more. Whether it’s a wedding, product launch, or corporate gala event, our bottom line is delivering superior customer service, beauty, and elegance.
ROLE: Office Assistant /Production Assistant
Responsibilities: Not limited to
• Assist office manager with proposals, fielding phone calls, event calendaring and other production duties.
• Prepares event operations binders for Enhanced Lighting production staff
• Provides research for client proposals
• Manage event installations
• Conduct site visits with clients and event planners
• Detailed oriented with excellent organizational, customer service, and communication skills. Outgoing, personable.
• Ability to work as part of a team with a positive, can-do, approach to problem solving.
• Advanced PC computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail).
• Love for Social Media and sales
• Familiarity with San Francisco Bay Area event venues would be a plus but not required
• Some experience in event industry, theatrical and lighting equipment and décor.
• 1 year in the event industry with a strong desire in developing career path in the event industry.
• Must love customer service
• Must attend networking events
• Must attend site visits/walkthrough of venues
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• English fluency
Hours required: 35 hours to start-Tuesday through Saturday; Tuesday through Friday 9:30am-4:30pm. Saturdays: Duration of installation (usually 4 to 6 hours). Hours are flexible.