Countryside, Illinois 60525
We'd love it if you would mention that you found William Tell Banquets on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
A few of the highlights at the William Tell Banquets:
• Beautiful reception rooms: For larger celebrations, the Atrium Room impresses with its triple fireplace, soaring ceiling, and cozy loft. The Grand Ballroom features crystal chandeliers and a marble dance floor. If you’re planning a more intimate event, reserve the Countryside Room with its pretty mirrored walls or the Terrace Room with stained-glass windows, ceiling drapery and a private entrance right off the parking lot.
• An outdoor ceremony site: When the weather’s warm, say “I do” on the hotel’s spacious patio and then stroll over to the garden and gazebo for photos or cocktails.
• Updated cuisine: Menus at the popular William Tell Restaurant have recently been completely redesigned to include a mix of Old World favorites (like chateaubriand and veal marsala), as well as contemporary dishes and a variety of pasta and seafood options.
• Well-appointed accommodations: Guests staying in any of the 174 guest rooms and suites will appreciate the free HBO and WiFi, plus amenities like the sauna, steam room, and Olympic-size pool.
• A super-convenient location: The venue is close to downtown Chicago and both Midway and O’Hare Airports (there’s a complimentary shuttle to Midway and LaGrange Metra station for overnight guests), and it’s just a short drive to Brookfield Zoo!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 360
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 450
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit of 10% of the estimated total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 12 days prior to the event. The ceremony fee is $1,000. Private events have a Guest Guarantee and/or room rental requirement, which is established with the Professional Wedding Consultant. Meals range $48–103/person. Tax, alcohol, and a 20% service charge are additional.
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Will Tell Restaurant