Why We Like This Place
Reasons we’re fans of the Wilder Mansion:
• This restored 1868 landmark lends its Victorian grandeur to weddings, corporate functions, holiday parties and many other types of events. Weddings have exclusive use of the mansion.
• Turn-of-the-century charm is accompanied by modern amenities, so you can comfortably host an event in a single room, on an entire floor, or take over the whole venue.
• Wilder Park Formal Garden is a gorgeous setting for an intimate outdoor ceremony. Here you can tie the knot surrounded by flowers, an herb garden and an abundance of greenery. Tenting is an option.
• The Diana Nicholas Gardens work well for cocktail receptions. Spread out around the mansion, they invite guests to mingle along winding paths and provide plenty of photo ops.
• The Wilder Mansion’s preferred caterers will help you plan the menu and décor for your celebration.
Max. Seated Indoors: 100
Max. Seated Outdoors: 130
Max. Seated Indoors: 250
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 500
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 80|
Fees & Deposits
Wedding packages range $1,500–2,500 for an 8-hour period. Corporate and private event rentals range $400–1,500 on weekdays or $600–1,800 on weekends
Year-round. Please contact for available dates and times.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsGarden Patio/Courtyard
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.