White Deer Run Golf Club
250 West Gregg’s Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Contact: Catering Manager
Request more information from White Deer Run Golf Club
Why We Like This Place
5 Things We Adore About White Deer Run Golf Club
1) The events and dining facilities overlook the 250 acres of verdant golf course and the picturesque Lake Charles.
2) Pick from indoor and outdoor ceremony venues.
3) The clubhouse was newly remodeled in 2008, making it exceptionally pristine for any celebration, with a capacity of 225 and modern amenities.
4) The catering staff will happily customize a wedding package and menu suited to your tastes.
5) White or ivory linens are available at no extra charge, and the club works with nearby hotels to arrange convenient transportation for your guests.
Max. Seated Indoors: 0
Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
Max. Seated Indoors: 225
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 225
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 225|
Fees & Deposits
Wedding entrees range from $58 to $69. A 7% sales tax and 18% gratuity is additional. A $1,500 deposit is required to hold your date. Outdoor ceremony space is available for an additional $350.
Year-round. Please contact the Catering Manager for available dates.
Location UsesWedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Site ViewsGolf Course Fairways
Venue TypeGolf Course/Golf Clubhouse
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.