Chicago Wedding Venue
301 East North Water Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Five perks at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers:
• This big, beautiful hotel is located in the heart of downtown Chicago on the Chicago River, and is within walking distance of the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, and Navy Pier.
• Event spaces range from the Sheraton Chicago Ballroom—the largest in the Midwest, hosting over 4,000—to the intimate Fountainview Room, which boasts floor-to-ceiling windows that let your guests fully appreciate the surrounding sites. Many rooms have views of the river and Lake Michigan.
• The Chi Bar, a sleek, sophisticated setting for your pre-reception gathering or happy hour, mixes up creative cocktails like the Mint Chocotini and the Sunriser Mojito.
• Every wedding package includes a custom wedding website that allows your guests to reserve their own rooms and lets you easily monitor your RSVPs.
• You can host the perfect al fresco cocktail reception on the River Esplanade, an outdoor deck along the water that treats your guests to a close-up view of the river and the Nicholas J. Melas Centennial Fountain.
A $1,500 ceremony setup fee is required for all wedding ceremonies at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. A $2,500 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated total charges are due 6 months prior to the event, and the remainder of the balance is due 10 days prior.
Special Events, Parties
Year-round. Please contact for available dates.
Alternate Info: Shearton Chicago Towers