Chicago Wedding Venue
135 North Jefferson
Chicago, Illinois 60661
• The ambiance is the perfect combination of vintage and contemporary. Sepia’s stylish private dining room features dramatic Tony Duquette sunburst lighting fixtures, which complement turn-of-the-century elements like the etched-antiqued metallic wall covering and walnut- and pewter-clad portable bar.
• They’ve got quite a reputation: Executive Chef Andrew Zimmerman received a James Beard Foundation Award nomination for “Best Chef: Great Lakes” in 2012 and 2013, and he and his culinary team have earned Sepia a Michelin star.
• Natural, organic and sustainable foods are the foundations of their cuisine. Sepia supports local artisan farmers and winemakers, incorporates its own homemade offerings, and creates traditional American dishes with a modern twist using seasonal and local produce. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, too.
• From starters to dessert, your palate will be pleased. Halibut with artichokes and mint pesto? Lamb burger with pickled eggplant? Flourless chocolate cake with Earl Grey syrup, chocolate crumble and caramel cream? Chef Zimmerman’s innovative blending of ingredients makes for a mouthwatering dining adventure.
• You can host a wide range of events here. Their award-winning interior works equally well for a black-tie wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, wine tasting, corporate affair, or casual dinner.
30% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 1 week prior to the event. Rental fees are waived when food and beverage minimums are met. Luncheon starts at $40/person and dinner starts at $70/person. Tax, alcohol and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round, daily, anytime.