Chicago, Illinois 60661
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sepia on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Host a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or intimate wedding January–April 2016, and receive a complimentary champagne toast to celebrate the occasion. Note: Your event must take place on a date during the months of January, February, March or April. A 20-guest minimum and a food & beverage minimum will apply. Email [email protected] for more details. Mention HCTG2016 to redeem this special offer.
Why We Like This Place
5 ways Sepia makes a lasting impression:
- The ambiance is the perfect combination of vintage and contemporary. Sepia’s stylish, fully private dining venue features dramatic Tony Duquette sunburst chandeliers, which complement turn-of-the-century elements like the etched-antiqued metallic wall covering and walnut- and pewter-clad portable bar.
- They’ve got quite a reputation: Executive Chef Andrew Zimmerman received a James Beard Foundation Award nomination for “Best Chef: Great Lakes” in 2012, 2013 and 2014, and he and his culinary team have earned Sepia a Michelin star.
- Natural, organic and sustainable foods are the foundations of their cuisine. Sepia supports local artisan farmers and winemakers, incorporates its own homemade offerings, and creates traditional American dishes with a modern twist using seasonal and local produce. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, too.
- From starters to dessert, your palate will be pleased. Pan roasted cod with sweet corn and clam chowder? Maple glazed pork belly with parsnip purée? Malted milk chocolate mousse on peanut butter crunch? Chef Zimmerman’s innovative blending of ingredients makes for a mouthwatering dining adventure.
- You can host a wide range of events here. Their award-winning interior works equally well for a black-tie wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, baby/bridal shower, wine tasting, corporate affair, or casual dinner.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 50
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 60
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 50
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
30% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event. The food & beverage minimum starts at $1,200 for luncheon or $3,000 for dinner, and varies depending on the date, season, and guest count. Meal pricing starts at $32/person for lunch, and $70/person for dinner. Tax, beverages and a 21% service charge are additional. Valet is available at $14/car for 3 hours ($2 for each additional hour). A $50 attendant fee applies for parties expecting more than 15 cars and during weekend lunch events.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility