Chicago Wedding Venue
525 West Arlington Place
Chicago, Illinois 60614
The next best thing to getting married in Italy is having a wedding at Salvatore’s:
• Salvatore’s is a popular choice for all types of celebrations. One reason is that their event coordinators are experts at creating a soirée designed exclusively for you.
• It’s located on a beautiful treelined street in Lincoln Park, one of Chicago’s most historic neighborhoods.
• Their charming outdoor patio, which faces a European-style courtyard full of trees, fountains and a white pergola, is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails or al fresco dining. It also connects to the Pasta Vino Dining Room through French doors, so you can have an indoor/outdoor party.
• Indoor event spaces include the grand lobby and three beautiful rooms: the bright and airy Pasta Vino Dining Room and Bar overlooking the courtyard; the elegant Classico Room with its marble floor and mahogany paneling; and the West Room, outfitted with French windows and an antique baby grand piano. You can also reserve the entire restaurant!
• Salvatore’s Private Events Staff is happy to provide a list of recommended Chicago-based florists, photographers, musicians and entertainers, and will assist in matching you up with any other services you need.
• A variety of menu packages is offered, ranging from an elegant sit-down dinner to a family-style meal or a create-your-own buffet. Salvatore’s can arrange for specialty linens and cakes (including wedding), too.
Rental fees range $250–750. There is a $500 fee for ceremonies.
Year-round, please call for available dates.
Alternate Info: Salvatore's Restaurant ricotta