River East Art Center
435 East Illinois Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Contact: Special Events
Request more information from River East Art Center
Why We Like This Place
4 things that make the River East Art Center a great choice for a Chicago wedding:
1. A beautiful backdrop: The River East Art Center boasts stunning views of the Chicago River and city skyline.
2. An unforgettable Interior: The event space is unique, with its soaring ceiling, timber columns, exposed brick, and 60-foot-wide illuminated Venetian water wall.
3. Its convenient, guest-friendly location: The center is close to Navy Pier, The Magnificent Mile and downtown Chicago, plus dozens of hotels.
4. Expert help: The on-site concierge knows both the Art Center and neighborhood inside and out, and can provide invaluable advice about every aspect of your event.
Max. Seated Indoors: 0
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Seated Indoors: 389
Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
Max. Standing Indoors: 972
Max. Standing Outdoors: 300
|Max. Seated: 0|
Fees & Deposits
The space rental fee varies depending on the date requested. Use of the freight elevator after 4:30pm on weekdays and all day Saturday and Sunday costs $45/hour with a consecutive 4-hour minimum. Security, janitorial, maintenance and washroom staff are billed at $40/hour per person with a consecutive 6-hour minimum.
Year-round. Please contact for available dates. Rental time is 6 hours, including 4 additional hours for load-in and load-out.
Location UsesWedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.