Chicago Wedding Venue
160 East Pearson Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
So many reasons to recommend The Ritz-Carlton Chicago for your wedding:
1. An enviable and exclusive location: High atop Water Tower Place, this Ritz overlooks the Magnificent Mile, offering spectacular views of the city and Lake Michigan.
2. Elegance inspired by Versailles: Like the famous palace outside Paris, the hotel features luxurious details, such as French St. Laurent marble, hand-woven carpeting, and classic French chandeliers throughout.
3. Event spaces with different personalities: The Ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a 400,000-piece crystal chandelier, while the Terrace has a soothing interior garden and koi pond. Other rooms feature rich wood accents, and many provide city or lake views.
5. Personalized service: One of their on-site wedding professionals will work with you or your wedding consultant to help you plan your events, coordinate your menu and décor, and make sure all of the details are taken care of.
5. Spa and salon services: You and your bridal party can indulge in your favorite treatments, swim in the indoor pool, take a yoga or Pilates class, or lounge on the sundeck—plus enjoy city and lake views.
6. Ballroom wedding bonus: If you host an evening wedding in the Ballroom with 150 or more guests, you’ll receive a complimentary Superior Lakeside One-Bedroom Suite on the evening of the wedding for the bride and groom, as well as complimentary Deluxe accommodations for the parents of both the bride and groom.
Sunday wedding packages start at $190/person. Please contact for more information on 4 other wedding packages. Applicable sales tax and service charge are additional.
Year-round. Please contact the Ritz-Carlton Wedding Specialist for available dates.
Alternate Info: Ritz Chicago, Carleton, Rits