Ingleside Wedding Venue
25212 West Lakeshore Drive
Ingleside, Illinois 60041
• No-nonsense pricing: Parkway gives your budget a break by never charging extra for things like cake cutting, colored linens, centerpieces or setup and cleanup. Plus, all their costs are listed up front so you won’t have any expensive surprises.
• Appealing venues: Say your vows in the white tented pavilion, and when the weather’s warm leave the sides open to the garden surroundings. Then dine and dance in the clubhouse, where a series of mirrors along one side reflects the light from a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Lakeside views: Located on the north shore of Long Lake, this site makes a beautiful backdrop for your event—and one that your photographer will truly appreciate.
• Pampering packages: They have six different wedding plans to choose from, but the real treat is the Ultimate Platinum option—it includes a complimentary massage for the bride and her mother at a local spa!
• Vendors galore: They provide a long list of recommended companies for everything from limos and hotels to flowers and photographers, which means you’ll be able to pick from the best of the best to make your day as memorable as it should be.
A $750 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $50–106/person and include the rental, meals, and alcohol. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional.
Rates for business functions, meetings or other types of events vary. Please contact the venue for more details.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Outdoor wedding ceremonies under the venue’s huge white tent are available April–November.
Alternate Info: Parkway Banquet Park Way Banquets