Chicago Wedding Venue
800 North Michigan Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Five reasons to wed at the Park Hyatt Chicago:
• The elegant Grand Salon Ballroom, with its impressive amber crystal chandeliers, can be reserved in its entirety for large events or sectioned to accommodate smaller affairs.
• There are unique options for more intimate celebrations, too: The upscale Art Gallery houses part of the hotel’s $23 million art collection, while the hotel’s 7th-floor restaurant, the renowned NoMI Kitchen, wows diners with Lake Michigan views through a wall of glass. The NoMI rooftop garden provides an idyllic outdoor venue with a panoramic vista of downtown Chicago.
• Catering is provided by the NoMI Kitchen, which serves up contemporary American cuisine with a global flair and will customize a menu to suit your culinary taste.
• The NoMI Spa offers a range of pampering treatments, from waxes to massages, so you’ll be relaxed and ready for your big day.
• You can earn Hyatt Gold Passport Bonus Points towards a complimentary stay at any Hyatt Hotel & Resort worldwide when you hold your wedding at the Park Hyatt Chicago!
3-course wedding packages range $155–195/person. There is no additional ceremony fee (unless an extensive set-up is required that takes longer than 2 hours). Tax and a 21.75% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round. Please contact the Park Hyatt Chicago Wedding Specialist for available dates.
Alternate Info: Hyatt Chicago, Park Chicago, Hiatt Chicago, Hyat Chicago