Why We Like This Place
The Park Grill is a Chicago hotspot:
• It’s located on Michigan Avenue in the highly acclaimed Millennium Park.
• The upscale restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows that frame views of the city and the beautiful park.
• When the weather permits, the Plaza at the Park Grill—Chicago’s largest al fresco venue—is THE setting for an outdoor reception of up to 800—with room for a dance floor. On a warm summer evening you can dine and dance under the stars!
• Park Grill offers contemporary American cuisine infused with complex seasonal ingredients and distinctive Chicago flavor.
Max. Seated Indoors: 0
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Seated Indoors: 200
Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
Max. Standing Indoors: 250
Max. Standing Outdoors: 800
|Max. Seated: 0|
Fees & Deposits
A deposit equal to half the food and beverage minimum is due at the time of booking. The balance is payable at the end of the event. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional. Food and beverage minimums must be met. Setup fees may also apply. Three-course meals start at $39/person; 4-course meals start at $49/person. An hors d’oeuvre reception is also an option; pricing varies depending on appetizers selected.
Year-round, daily. Please contact the restaurant for available dates and times.
Location UsesWedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.