Chicago Wedding Venue
620 North State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60610
• This Italian tavern transforms into a warm, rustic-yet-elegant wedding venue, with arched entryways, tiled floors and wood-beamed ceiings.
• You can have your ceremony here, too!
• Menus, which can be customized, are inspired by Chef David DiGregorio’s Italian heritage, family recipes, and his many travels. All dishes use local and seasonal ingredients.
• Your guests will be able to choose their dinner entrée, at the table, on the day of the event (the number of entrée choices is based on group size).
• Restaurant staff will help match you up with just the right florist, wedding cake designer, musical entertainment or any other services you may need so that your party will turn out just the way you imagined it.
Wedding packages range $98–118/person and include the room rental fee. Sales tax and gratuity (at your discretion) are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Evenings, year-round. Please contact the Parties & Events Manager for available dates.
Alternate Info: Ostaria Villa State