Deerfield Wedding Venue
2100 Half Day Road
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
• An open atmosphere: North Shore Unitarian Church is non-sectarian, welcoming civil unions and couples of all faiths.
• Unique décor: In the Sanctuary, the fused-glass windows and rock sculpture contribute to a stunning interpretation of traditional church design, and create a beautiful, modern backdrop for your vows.
• Lovely reception options: Fellowship Hall’s open layout and high, peaked ceiling give it a spacious feeling, and its neutral décor will work with any decorating theme. In the Hearth Room, brick archways and a large fireplace provide a warm setting for smaller groups. Step out onto the patio for al fresco cocktails or photographs!
• A fully equipped kitchen: The church’s commercial kitchen has two large ovens, lots of counter space, a refrigerator, and other essentials that will make your caterer happy.
• Plenty of extras: Additional amenities include two pianos; a projector, screen and microphones; a large parking lot; and a playground for the kids.
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $600–2,000 depending on the day and time of the event, the amount of setup required, and the room rented.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: nsuc