Chicago, Illinois 60601
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Millennium Park on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Just a few of the reasons Millennium Park is a great choice for a Chicago wedding:
• The Park’s 5 fantastic venues can accommodate any event, from a small company gathering to a grand wedding.
• Wrigley Square’s famous Millennium Monument, with its 40-foot-tall columns, makes an impressive backdrop for an al fresco wedding ceremony.
• Dinner and dancing on the Jay Pritzker Pavilion Stage—beneath its dramatic steel-and-glass “ceiling”—are accompanied by spectacular views of the Chicago cityscape and the park’s many architectural and cultural features.
• Great photo opps abound, like the dazzling Crown Fountain and the stunning BP Bridge.
• You can have a party under the stars on the Rooftop Terrace, which overlooks fabulous views of the city skyline.
• Conveniently located in downtown Chicago, Millennium Park is close to everything the Windy City has to offer.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1800
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 1300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1800
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 1300
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The rental fee ranges $12,000–25,000 depending on the venue selected.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeCommunity Center/Civic Bldg
Alternate Info: Milennium Park, Millenium Park