Why We Like This Place
Just a few of the reasons Millennium Park is a great choice for a Chicago wedding:
• The Park’s 5 fantastic venues can accommodate any event, from a small company gathering to a grand wedding.
• Wrigley Square’s famous Millenium Monument, with its 40-foot-tall columns, makes an impressive backdrop for an al fresco wedding ceremony.
• Dinner and dancing on the Jay Pritzker Pavilion Stage—beneath its dramatic steel-and-glass “ceiling”—are accompanied by spectacular views of the Chicago cityscape and the park’s many architectural and cultural features.
• Great photo opps abound, like the dazzling Crown Fountain and the stunning BP Bridge.
• You can have a party under the stars on the Rooftop Terrace, which overlooks fabulous views of the city skyline.
• Conveniently located in downtown Chicago, Millennium Park is close to everything the Windy City has to offer.
Max. Seated Indoors: 0
Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
Max. Seated Indoors: 1800
Max. Seated Outdoors: 1300
Max. Standing Indoors: 1800
Max. Standing Outdoors: 1300
|Max. Seated: 200|
Fees & Deposits
Rental fees range $1,250–15,000 depending on the venue selected.
Most venues are available year-round. Please contact for specific dates and restrictions.
CateringChoose From List
Special Events, Parties
Amplified Musicw/ Restrictions
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Venue TypeCommunity Center/Civic Bldg
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.