Chicago Wedding Venue
166 East Superior Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Things that make the MileNorth Chicago a first-rate venue for your Big Day or a weekend getaway:
• Bright, modern event spaces: The on-site restaurant, Ferris & Jack, provides delectable cuisine that showcases seasonal produce, seafood, poultry and meats from local farms and vendors.
• A fabulous rooftop terrace: The restaurant’s outdoor C-View rooftop lounge (great for a cocktail reception) offers breathtaking views of downtown Chicago.
• Location, location, location: Set along the famous Magnificent Mile, this sleek hotel is just a short walk from Navy Pier and the Water Tower, and mere blocks from the Wrigley Building.
• Urban-inspired guest rooms that focus on views and comfort: CityView Studios and CityView Loft Suites offer plenty of amenities plus near floor-to-ceiling Chicgo-style windows that overlook the city skyline, letting in natural light and fresh air. Rooms feature a mix of contemporary, art deco and classical elements, along with a color scheme that contrasts neutral shades with bold splashes of mango and avocado.
• Their guest-friendly lobby: With a barista bar, grab and go market place and lounge area, it’s a popular place to simply relax.
Lunch packages start at $42/person. Dinner packages start at $60/person. A 23% service charge and state tax is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Year-round, daily, anytime. Please call for available dates.
Alternate Info: Afinia Afinnia Affinea Afinea Affinia Chicago