Chicago Marriott Midway
6520 South Cicero Avenue
Chicago, IL 60638
Contact: Sales Coordinator
Request more information from Chicago Marriott Midway
Why We Like This Place
The green-certified Chicago Marriott Midway has a lot to offer:
• A fabulous setting in the Roosevelt Garden, which boasts a large brick patio, lush greenery, flowerbeds and water features. The area really shines at night, with paper lanterns strung overhead.
• Certified Wedding Planners who are experts at coordinating all types weddings, including ethnic and military weddings.
• A smoke-free environment, organic flowers upon request and an eco-friendly water service. The hotel also donates to America’s Second Harvest, a hunger-relief charity.
• A long list of perks for the bride & groom: complimentary mini-suite for on the night of the wedding; complimentary champagne or sparkling cider toast for all guests; chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne in their suite; breakfast buffet the following morning in Dempsey’s restaurant or room service.
• Complimentary parking for guests attending your event.
• It’s super close to Midway Airport–just 1 mile away!
Max. Seated Indoors: 160
Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
Max. Seated Indoors: 240
Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
Max. Standing Indoors: 350
Max. Standing Outdoors: 250
|Max. Seated: 360|
Fees & Deposits
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $0–1,200 depending on the day of the event and the space rented. Meals range $33–43/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.