Barrington Wedding Venue
1010 S Northwest Highway
Barrington, Illinois 60011
Things that make Makray Memorial Golf Course a wedding hole in one:
• You’ll be surrounded by natural beauty at this 18-hole championship-caliber golf course, from the lush green fairways to a serene lake, ringed by feathery natural grasses. A picturesque bridge over the water makes a great backdrop for wedding photos.
• You can exchange vows in a lovely setting next to the lake or on the Patio Lawn.
• A fireplace adorned with candles offers a warm welcome as guests enter the Ballroom Foyer at the top of the Grand Staircase. The Ballroom itself treats diners to wonderful views of the surrounding fairways and tree-covered hills through floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Their restaurant, the Oak Terrace Grill, hosts rehearsal dinners. Here, you get picturesque views along with the great food.
• You can upgrade your wedding package with a bevy of exciting extras, including a blizzard machine, chocolate fountain, s’mores bar, and an ice sculpture!
A $2,000 nonrefundable deposit and signed contract are required to reserve your date. The ceremony fee ranges $500–1,250. Entrées range $64.95–89.95/person.
Golf Course Fairways
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
BYO w/ Corkage Fee
Please contact the Banquet Sales Manager for available dates.
Alternate Info: Makray's Memorial Golf Course