Schaumburg Wedding Venue
1901 East Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Five things we love about Maggiano’s Little Italy Schaumberg:
• The seasonal patio has all the Old World charm of dining street-side in Italy, and makes a great place for an al fresco cocktail hour.
• Transportation to and from the restaurant is easy and safe, thanks to its proximity to both the expressway and the trolley line.
• The authentic Italian-American cuisine, including Maggiano’s made-from-scratch specialties like the chicken and truffle tortelloni (so good!), really brings everyone together—especially when dishes are served family style.
• Special options and upgrades to their wedding packages feature Maggiano’s Signature Sweet Table, centerpieces, and custom menu cards.
• The warm and inviting atmosphere, enhanced by rich wood paneling and crystal chandeliers, creates a lovely setting for your rehearsal dinner, reception, or day-after brunch.
Meals range $73–88/person.
Special Events, Parties
Please contact the Banquet Manager for available dates.
Alternate Info: Maggiano's Schaumburg, Maggiano's Schaumberg