Chicago, Illinois 60660
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Loyola University Chicago on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 reasons to say “I do” at Loyola University Chicago:
- A variety of venues across two campuses showcase different settings, including a lakeside mansion and gardens, a glass atrium with wraparound terrace, and reception rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking city or lake views.
- Outdoor wedding receptions offer sparkling views of Lake Michigan—a stunning backdrop that will wow your guests and guarantee beautiful photos.
- An experienced event staff will work with you to coordinate all the logistics, details and customizations to ensure your wedding is a success.
- A 20% venue discount is available during off-season months (November 1st–March 31st).
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is provided by Loyola’s exclusive caterer, and you can enhance your menu with a Carving, Pasta, Asian Stir Fry or Dessert Station. Why not add a brunch package, too, and give your guests a satisfying send-off!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 700
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the venue fee plus a $1,000 catering deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 business days prior to the event. The wedding rental fee ranges $2,500–5,800 depending on the time of year and duration of the event. Meals start at $55/person. Alcohol is included in most wedding catering packages. Tax and an 18% service charge are additional.
Location UsesWedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility