Loyola University Chicago
6439 N. Sheridan Road, Granada Center 340
Chicago, IL 60626
Contact: Executive Director
Request more information from Loyola University Chicago
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons We Recommend The Loyola University Chicago:
- There are 8 wedding venues across 3 campuses. Each space offers a different look, feel, and theme to suit an array of tastes.
- Several of the indoor venues offer striking views of Lake Michigan. Weather permitting, you may opt for the outdoor ceremony space overlooking the lake.
- When you book one venue at Loyola, you may add a second for just $500.
- Off-season discount: Enjoy a 20% venue discount for weddings taking place between November 1st and March 31st.
- Loyola University Chicago provides creative gourmet cuisine through its on-site catering services. Pick from a wide variety of packages and customizable additions.
Max. Seated Indoors: 500
Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
Max. Seated Indoors: 300
Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
Max. Standing Indoors: 500
Max. Standing Outdoors: 200
|Max. Seated: 700|
Fees & Deposits
50% of the venue fee plus a $1,000 catering deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 business days prior to the event. Rental fees range $1,600–3,400 depending on the time of year and duration of the event. Meals start at $55/person. Alcohol is included in most wedding catering packages.Tax and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.