Chicago Wedding Venue
6439 N. Sheridan Road, Granada Center 340
Chicago, Illinois 60626
5 reasons to say “I do” at Loyola University Chicago:
• A variety of venues across three campuses showcase different settings, including a lakeside mansion and gardens, a glass atrium with wraparound terrace, and reception rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking city or lake views.
• Outdoor wedding receptions offer sparkling views of Lake Michigan—a stunning backdrop that will wow your guests and guarantee beautiful photos.
• An experienced event staff will work with you to coordinate all the logistics, details and customizations to ensure your wedding is a success.
• A 20% venue discount is available during off-season months (November 1st–April 30th).
• Delicious gourmet cuisine is provided by Loyola’s exclusive caterer, and you can enhance your menu with a Carving, Pasta, Asian Stir Fry or Dessert Station. Why not add a brunch package, too, and give your guests a satisfying send-off!
50% of the venue fee plus a $1,000 catering deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 business days prior to the event. Rental fees range $1,600–3,400 depending on the time of year and duration of the event. Meals start at $55/person. Alcohol is included in most wedding catering packages.Tax and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility