Vernon Hills Wedding Venue
1350 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
5 reasons to book your event at Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens:
1. The mansion and gardens provide a visual treat: Built in the early 1900s in the classic Italianate style, the mansion is filled with a gorgeous collection of fine antiques, paintings, tapestries and sculptures. It’s surrounded by almost 100 acres of manicured lawns and gardens.
2. Al fresco cocktails are fabulous: You can opt to host your cocktail hour poolside next to the lush gardens, blooming with colorful seasonal flowers.
3. Their year-round pavilion is custom-made for celebrating: Outfitted with plenty of windows, a sound system, three projection screens and adjustable lighting, this space is ideal for an elegant affair.
4. Your reception will be catered perfectly: Select from four of Chicagoland’s premier caterers to make your wedding reception extraordinary.
5. This fairy-tale venue is close to everything: It’s less than an hour from Chicago, just 4 miles west of I-94, and minutes away from a Metra train station, premier hotels, fine restaurants, shopping and complimentary parking.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 business days prior to the event. Rental fees range $1,000–6,500 depending on the time of day and year of the event. Meals start at $125/person. Alcohol and service charge are included in catering packages. Tax is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Cuneo Museum and Gardens