Chicago, Illinois 60611
We'd love it if you would mention that you found InterContinental Chicago on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Savings for Select Dates in 2016! Promotional packages are available for all remaining open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through April 1, 2017. They start at $129/person and include:
• 4 Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres during the cocktail hour
• 3-Course dinner and wedding cake
• 4 Hours of open bar service featuring their Deluxe Brands
• Unlimited wine service during dinner
• Complimentary wedding-night suite for the wedding couple
• 2 Complimentary Grand Tower suites for the parents
• 2-day use of changing rooms for attendants
This special is valid on new bookings only with a signed contract (post 5/1/2016), and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Taxes and service charge are extra; additional terms & conditions may apply.
Why We Like This Place
The InterContinental Chicago is a wedding planner's—and a bride's!—dream venue:
- The event spaces are stunning: Step into the elegant, elliptical Grand Ballroom and you'll be dazzled by marble columns, a Baccarat crystal chandelier hanging from the gold-leaf domed ceiling, and a sweeping balcony. The Renaissance Ballroom exudes opulence, from its ornately painted ceiing beams and rare, elm burlwood-paneled walls to its five Baccarat crystal chandeliers. In King Arthur's Court Ballroom, a wall of stained glass makes a luminous backdrop for a ceremony or reception.
- Each ballroom is on its own floor, which means privacy and exclusivity for your celebration.
- The hotel couldn't have a better location. Situated along Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile, it's close to great shopping, entertainment, museums and theater. The Concierge is happy to help you plan your activities.
- Service is impeccable: The hotel has received a AAA, 4-Diamond rating for 17 years.
- Wedding packages include lots of amenities, such as brocade linens, china and charger plates with classic and contempory patterns, crystal stemware and silver flatware.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 600
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 700
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 700
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $5,000 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $500–750 depending on if the ceremony is also held at the hotel. Wedding packages generally range $159–249/person. Promotional packages are available on select dates starting at $129/person. Tax and a 24% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: InterConti Chicago