Chicago Wedding Venue
505 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
• The event spaces are stunning: Step into the elegant, elliptical Grand Ballroom and you’ll be dazzled by marble columns, a Baccarat crystal chandelier hanging from the gold-leaf domed ceiling, and a sweeping balcony. The Renaissance Ballroom exudes opulence, from its ornately painted ceiing beams and rare, elm burlwood-paneled walls to its five Baccarat crystal chandeliers. In King Arthur’s Court Ballroom, a wall of stained glass makes a luminous backdrop for a ceremony or reception.
• Each ballroom is on its own floor, which means privacy and exclusivity for your celebration.
• The hotel couldn’t have a better location. Situated along Michigan Avenue’s Magnificent Mile, it’s close to great shopping, entertainment, museums and theater. The Concierge is happy to help you plan your activities.
• Service is impeccable: The hotel has received a AAA, 4-Diamond rating for 17 years.
• Wedding packages include lots of amenities, such as brocade linens, china and charger plates with classic and contempory patterns, crystal stemware and silver flatware.
Wedding packages start at $153 per person. Prices do not include applicable tax and service charge.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
BYO w/ Corkage Fee
Please contact the hotel for availability.
Alternate Info: InterConti Chicago