Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus
2815 Jorie Boulevard
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Contact: Wedding Coordinator
Request more information from Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons You Should Pick The Hyatt Lodge
1) This Hyatt is truly like no other, set in the lushly forested Hamburger University.
2) The ceremony room can be arranged in a more modern round seating, or traditional chapel-style.
3) The ballrooms have panoramic views of the lake and greenery, and tables can be set to accommodate 8 to 12 guests each.
4) From customized ice sculptures to selecting the flavor of your wedding cake with the pastry chef, all the little details that will make your wedding your own are covered.
5) Guests will enjoy the full-service spa, several exciting outdoor activities and cozy fireplaces indoors and out.
Max. Seated Indoors: 300
Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
Max. Seated Indoors: 350
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 500
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 299|
Fees & Deposits
Entrees range from $95 to $142 per person for receptions in 2013. 21% service charge and sales tax are additional. The food and beverage minimum for the Prairie Ballroom is $26,000. The food and beverage minimum for the Grand Oaks Pavilion is $23,000. The food and beverage minimum for the Q Room is $4,500. Ceremony set-up fee is $2,000.
Monday through Saturday. Please call for available dates.
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsGarden Patio/Courtyard
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.