Chicago Wedding Venue
505 North State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Five reasons to celebrate at Hotel Palomar Chicago:
• This artful boutique hotel in downtown Chicago sets a dazzling stage for any event, with a marble entryway, rich red-and-gold color scheme, and chic, modern chandeliers.
• The Grand Ballroom on the 17th floor has floor-to-ceiling windows that let in natural light, and a terrace for admiring the downtown Chicago skyline.
• The 17th-floorpoolside terrace is a gorgeous change from traditional ceremony sites, and is available for receptions or cocktail hours as well. Your guests will be blown away by the view of the Windy City!
• New American cuisine is catered by the hotel’s restaurant, Sable Kitchen and Bar, which offers wedding packages and cakes that can be customized. Check out their tempting menu of late-night munchies—who can resist truffle mac and cheese and mini grilled cheese sandwiches?
• Signature martinis like the Apricot Sling and Cocoa Daisy will add glam to your reception, especially after you’ve personalized your cocktails with names you choose!
• Hotel Palomar is great for pre and post-wedding events, too (think bridal showers and brunches). No matter what you’re planning, their staff is dedicated to helping you with all the details.
Food and beverage packages range $125–150/person. Sales tax and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Year-round, please contact the wedding specialist for details and available dates.
Alternate Info: Palomar Chicago, Hotel Paloma, Chicago Hotel Palomar