Chicago Wedding Venue
720 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60605
5 reasons to get married at the glitzy Hilton Chicago:
• The Hilton Chicago, which opened its doors overlooking Grant Park and Lake Michigan in 1927, has been beautifully redesigned and restored—not only preserving its glamorous style and historical details, but enhancing them as well.
• The Versailles-inspired Grand Ballroom dazzles, with crystal chandeliers suspended from a 34-foot ceiling, an abundance of ornate gilded detailing, and elaborate wrought-iron railings along its mezzanine.
• The sleek, contemporary 720 South Bar & Grill is just right for your rehearsal dinner, featuring a seasonally inspired menu and a casual dining atmosphere.
• In-house catering services can be tailored to fit your event, from trendy and modern to tasteful and traditional.
• The Hilton Chicago’s online wedding resources, such as a personalized webpage for your group and a guest list manager, make tracking the details of your event much easier.
A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit and signed contract are required to reserve your date. All ceremonies held at the Hilton Chicago have a $4/person fee.
Special Events, Parties
Year-round. Please contact the hotel for available dates.
Alternate Info: Chicago Hilton