Geneva Wedding Venue
15 South River Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
Just a few of the reasons you’ll fall for the Herrington Inn & Spa:
• The historic charm: Originally an 1896 pumphouse that’s been transformed into a European country inn-style venue, this picturesque site has a rustic brick façade, hanging lanterns, and dark wood entryways that make you feel as if you’ve stepped back in time.
• The river setting: During warm weather, you can have a beautiful lawn ceremony on the banks of the Fox River with tall trees framing the scene and the water flowing by in the background.
• The finer touches: All their wedding packages include traditional white-glove service to make your day feel even more elegant and refined.
• The ultimate private dining experience: The intimate, glass-walled Gazebo at the edge of the river seats up to 8 for an exclusive dinner, customized and prepared for you by the Executive Chef.
• The tasty treats: Packages can be enhanced with popular options like an outdoor s’mores station, signature drinks, and a selection of late-night snacks.
A $2,500 deposit is required ten days before your event to reserve your date. A $250 ceremony fee is applied to all wedding ceremonies. Wedding packages range $89–109/person.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Please call for available dates.
Alternate Info: Herrington Inn Herrington Inn and Spa