Chicago Wedding Venue
108 West Germania Place
Chicago, Illinois 60610
• Designed in 1888 and listed with the National Registry of Historic Buildings, this Gilded Age landmark is set in the heart of Chicago’s Gold Coast.
• Germania’s two palatial ballrooms are like mini-museums, featuring 50-foot ceilings, gold domes, original crystal chandeliers, 20-foot arched windows and ornate Victorian architecture.
• When you hold your event here, you also have access to the sun-drenched solarium, two built-in bars and a private dressing suite with bathroom.
• While the location is steeped in history, the cuisine displays a modern flair: The chefs have created a menu with Pan Asian, French Provençal, and Southwest influences.
• As a final Old World touch, why not have the Germania Place doorman greet your guests at the front door! And yes, he’ll be decked out in coattails and a top hat.
• Their Event Planners and Event Managers have over 100 years combined experience. Plus, the exclusive caterer, Kenmare Catering, offers a unique wine program with amazing wine selections.
Wedding packages range $89–129/person.
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round. Call the office 9am–5pm to make an appointment to see the ballrooms.
Alternate Info: Germany Place