Chicago Wedding Venue
1028 North Hooker Street
Chicago, Illinois 60642
1. The loft-like, 4,000-square-foot space is a blank slate for creative décor ideas or themes.
2. Exposed brick walls and a high, wood-beamed ceiling lend a classic, yet edgy, look to even the most traditional wedding.
3. It’s just 15 minutes from downtown Chicago, making it a great choice if you’re inviting a lot of out-of-town guests.
4. The event staff will help you create an unforgettable, cost-conscious, and one-of-a-kind celebration.
5. It’s located on historic Goose Island (the only island on the Chicago River), once known for its industrial buildings and, yes, geese.
A 50% deposit on the venue and 25% deposit on the catering, along with a signed contract is required to reserve your date. Rental fees range $2,100–4,500 depending on the season and day of week. Catering is through Calihan Catering. Their wedding packages start at about $150/person and include the menu, a full bar, staffing, equipment and linen. Tax is additional, and gratuity is at the client’s discretion.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Gallery Ten Twenty Eight