Chicago Wedding Venue
1028 North Hooker Street
Chicago, Illinois 60642
Things that make us love Gallery 1028:
1. The loft-like, 4,000-square-foot space is a blank slate for creative décor ideas or themes.
2. Exposed brick walls and a high, wood-beamed ceiling lend a classic, yet edgy, look to even the most traditional wedding.
3. It’s just 15 minutes from downtown Chicago, making it a great choice if you’re inviting a lot of out-of-town guests.
4. The event staff will help you create an unforgettable, cost-conscious, and one-of-a-kind celebration.
5. It’s located on historic Goose Island (the only island on the Chicago River), once known for its industrial buildings and, yes, geese.
Catering is through Calihan Catering. Family-style meals are $110/person, seated dinners start at $120/person, and station dinners start at $125/person. 11.25% tax is additional, and gratuity is at the client’s discretion.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Gallery Ten Twenty Eight