Mundelein Wedding Venue
510 East IL Route 83
Mundelein, Illinois 60060
Five reasons the DoubleTree Libertyville/Mundelein captures our interest:
• Built in the Prairie style of architecture, this gorgeous hotel brings to mind Frank Lloyd Wright with its abundant use of stone and wood paired with Craftsman-style details, such as the stunning stained-glass front doors, “lantern” light fixtures, and hardwood furniture throughout.
• The landscaped courtyard is lovely for outdoor weddings when the weather permits. Or, you can choose to host a casual BBQ party on the patio.
• The huge ballroom divides into eight sections—use one or two for a smaller wedding, or reserve the entire space for a truly grand affair!
• The hotel staff will coordinate welcome gifts for your guests as they arrive, and they’ll sweeten that welcome with one of DoubleTree’s signature fresh chocolate chip cookies, of course.
• The award-winning Karma Asian Food & Wine restaurant is perfect for a sleek and chic cocktail hour or rehearsal dinner, or even a post-wedding brunch.
Meals range $65–87/person. A 21% gratuity and state sales tax are additional.
Year-round. Please contact for available dates.
Alternate Info: Mundelion