Deer Path Inn
Why We Like This Place
5 Things That Make The Deer Path Inn A Unique Landmark
1) Luxury treatment: The Deer Path Inn was built in 1929 as a weekend retreat for wealthy Chicago residents. It is now available to you and your guests at a very moderate price, but there has been no skimping on the service, quality, and presentation.
2) Lots of banquet space: The Windsor Hall has 4,950 square feet for larger events, and the English Room is a great fit for smaller parties with 1,600 square feet.
3) Plenty of accommodations: The inn has 55 guestrooms total, 30 of which are suites.
4) It’s like a mini trip to the UK: Styled after the Manor House in Kent, England, the inn maintains its roots by providing complimentary British newspapers to guests. For those that need to stay current with US affairs, American newspapers are available, too.
5) Its picturesque setting: The natural beauty of Lake Forest are what first drew visitors from the city. Be sure to take the short walk to the Lake Michigan Beach to get its full impact.
Max. Seated Indoors: 0
Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
Max. Seated Indoors: 270
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 220
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 350|
Fees & Deposits
Entrees range from $95 per person to $115 per person. A non-refundable deposit and signed contract are required to secure your event date. A full estimate pre-payment of the event is due 10 days before the event.
Year-round. Please contact the Wedding Coordinator for available dates.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Site ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeHistoric/Landmark Building
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.