Wheaton Wedding Venue
3S501 Naperville Road
Wheaton, Illinois 60187
5 reasons to have your garden wedding at Danada House:
1. Historic details: The Danada House is a 19-room, white brick country estate house that dates back to 1939. Horse lovers will appreciate that the winner of the 1965 Kentucky Derby once boarded in the 23-stall stable on the property.
2. Beautiful grounds: Situated in the midst of the Danada Forest Reserve, this site is perfect for your outdoor ceremony, with its carefully manicured lawn, brick walkways, and bubbling fountains.
3. Year-round availability: The all-season atrium at the back of the house has three walls of windows, giving you and your guests a terrific view of the wooded grounds during your indoor ceremony or reception.
4. Modern amenities: The atrium’s wooden dance floor, state-of-the-art lighting system, wireless internet and climate control make it a thoroughly accommodating space any time of the year.
5. Local lodging and vendors: Danada House will provide a list of nearby hotels for your out-of-town guests, as well as a selection of approved caterers you can rely on to help make your event a success.
The facility may be reserved up to 18 months in advance. There is a refundable security deposit. The event total is due 15 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $250–3,200 depending on the day and time rented. Alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured caterer.
Special Events, Parties
Choose From List
Year-round. Please contact for details on available dates.
Alternate Info: Danada