Chicago Wedding Venue
702 West Fulton Market
Chicago, Illinois 60661
1. There’s something for everyone. Their menu offers authentic cuisines from Spain, the Caribbean, and South and Central America.
2. Decorations aren’t necessary. Carnivale’s vibrant walls, lighting and decor provide a kaleidoscopic of color.
3. They’re accommodating. Whether you want a small private dinner for 15 or a grand event for 300, Carnivale will take care of you in delectable style.
4. The food is as bold and flavorful as the venue, from their award-winning mojitos to their long list of appetizers and wide range of entrées.
5. This restaurant is environmentally friendly. Carnivale supports the Green City Market, and uses only cage-free eggs, sustainable seafood, and organic vegetables from its roof-top garden in the summer.
A signed agreement and initial deposit of 50% of the food & beverage minimum is required to reserve a private event space. The final balance and guarantee of attendance is due 3 days prior to the event. Ceremony fee is $1500. Family Style menus start at $59++/person. Buffet menus range from $54–65++/person. A la carte plated menus range from $50–80++/person.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Carnival