This is the fallback content for users who cannot see the Google Map.
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like Them
The industry pros and brides we spoke with all had personal stories to tell us about their love affair with Mira Couture. Here are some highlights of this Chicago Gold Coast bridal shop:
• Custom Wedding Dresses: The inviting showroom resembles an Old-World fashion house, filled with luxurious fabrics and French laces. Here you’ll bask in a high level of personal service throughout your bridal shopping experience, and beyond. The in-house designers will work with you and your budget to create a one-of-a-kind gown. Quality fit and construction are Mira Couture hallmarks, and Mira’s talented team of couture seamstresses also do magnificent alterations.
• Divine Designs: This Chicago bridal salon carries wedding dresses by top designers, including European labels Elie Saab and Manuel Mota by Pronovias, Rosa Clara and Aire Barcelona. Rounding out the glamorous menu are Miami-based Rene Ruiz, Paloma Blanca, Stephen Yearick and YSA Makino. These carefully curated offerings make memorable aisle statements, and most are priced $2000-$4000.
• More to Love: Don’t stop at the wedding dress! Mothers of the Bride and Groom can also feel beautiful in a Mira Couture custom or designer dress—Mira and her store manager/co-designer Julie will help Mom select from among the endless fabric, color and silhouette options to create a unique special occasion look. Mira’s carries jewelry, purses, wedding veils and headpieces, shawls, garters and even ring bearer pillows, too.
• Media Darling: Since first opening her shop more than 30 years ago, owner Mira Horoszowski has been honored with awards for community involvement and “Couturier of the Year.” She’s also featured in numerous lifestyle magazines and on TV—including Oprah!
• Rave Reviews:
“Brides have a truly unique experience in being able to visit a boutique whose designer takes such a hands-on approach to both how the dresses are made as well as how they are sold.”
“Mira and Julie have great integrity. They’ve never lost sight of what’s really important—customer relations and quality service.”
“I’m a plus-size bride… I met with Mira, showed her the picture of the dress I wanted, told her my budget, and then discussed design and fabric. I also told her about my hectic work schedule. Nothing seemed to be an issue!...My dress was created for my body. In my budget, too!”
“Throughout the process, Mira felt like a friend. I honestly cried when I left with my beautiful dress in hand: She had actually stitched my wedding date into the hem! You couldn’t ask for nicer people.”
“The excitement that everyone showed each time I was in the salon was great; it always made me feel special.”
“From start to finish, it was a great experience.”
Hours:By appointment only.
Parking Tips: Mira Couture offers $8 parking passes for their building’s parking garage. The garage entrance is off of Chestnut in between the Sofitel Hotel and Tempo Café. Valet parking in front of the building is available Tuesday-Saturday. Alternatively, the Chicago Red Line stop is 3 blocks south of the salon on State Street, and both the 36 and 22 bus stops are around the corner.
This salon carries a selection of:
- Wedding Dresses
- Mother of the Bride Dresses
- Veils, Wedding Jewelry and Accessories
Custom Wedding Dress Design:
Wedding Dresses By:
While we make every attempt to maintain the accuracy of this information, please contact salons in advance to verify their current selection and policies.