Lahaina - Maui Wedding Venue
2365 Ka'anapali Parkway
Lahaina - Maui, Hawaii 96761
5 Reasons couples want to wed at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa:
1. A ceremony site that’s as pretty as the bride: The Hale Aloha Gazebo, surrounded by gently flowing streams, flowers and ocean views, is a stunning spot for an intimate wedding.
2. A moonlit reception under the stars: At the Aloha Pavilion, you and your guests can dine in the company of cascading waterfalls and swaying palm trees, with a star-filled sky overhead.
3. Oceanfront dining: Dinner at the Tropica Restaurant & Bar takes on extra flavor thanks to flickering tiki torches, wonderful sunsets and ocean views.
4. Luxury accommodations: A private lanai, turndown service, and Westin’s trademark Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath (featuring extra fluffy towels) are just some of the amenities newlyweds will find when they unwind after the big day.
5. Customized wedding packages provide special island touches: Add traditional Hawaiian oli blessings and conch shell blowings to your event for a more authentic Hawaiian celebration. Other package perks include steaming the bride and groom’s wedding attire, a wedding-night suite upgrade, and round-trip limousine service to and from airport for the wedding couple.
50% of the total event cost (nonrefundable) is required with the signed contract to reserve your date and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $xx–xx depending on the day of the event and the space rented. Meals range $xx–xx/person. Tax and service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details
Alternate Info: Mauai Muai Westen Westen Maui Westin Maui Ressort Resort and Spa Lahana