Wailea - Maui Wedding Venue
3700 Wailea Alanui
Wailea - Maui, Hawaii 96753
5 Reasons why the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is a spectacular venue for tropical weddings and receptions:
1. The Luau Garden is perfect for a large outdoor wedding ceremony, reception or gala. Feel free to send those save-the-dates to up to 500 of your nearest and dearest.
2. Couples seeking serenity for two can exchange vows on the intimate Pacific Terrace, with a panoramic view of Mount Haleakala.
3. The location comes with a royal pedigree: Wailea, historically a preferred retreat for the Hawaiian Ali’i (royalty), is still ideal for modern-day princes and princesses planning to say “I do” in paradise.
4. The Mala Wailea restaurant, located within the resort and loved by celebrities like Dennis Quaid and Clint Eastwood, hosts rehearsal dinners and breakfast buffets for wedding parties large or small.
5. Wedding guests can give gifts of getaway activities and honeymoon accommodations through a couple’s personalized Marriott honeymoon registry.
A deposit and signed letter of agreement are required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated event total is due 60 days prior, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $1,500–2,750 depending on space reserved. Meals start at $161/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Walea Wailia Waliea Walaiea Mariott Marriot Wailea Mariott Maui Muai