Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
3700 Wailea Alanui
Wailea - Maui, HI 96753
Contact: Wedding Planner
Request more information from Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is a spectacular venue for tropical weddings and receptions:
1. The Luau Garden is perfect for a large outdoor wedding ceremony, reception or gala. Feel free to send those save-the-dates to up to 500 of your nearest and dearest.
2. Couples seeking serenity for two can exchange vows on the intimate Pacific Terrace, with a panoramic view of Mount Haleakala.
3. The location comes with a royal pedigree: Wailea, historically a preferred retreat for the Hawaiian Ali’i (royalty), is still ideal for modern-day princes and princesses planning to say “I do” in paradise.
4. The Mala Wailea restaurant, located within the resort and loved by celebrities like Dennis Quaid and Clint Eastwood, hosts rehearsal dinners and breakfast buffets for wedding parties large or small.
5. Wedding guests can give gifts of getaway activities and honeymoon accommodations through a couple’s personalized Marriott honeymoon registry.
Max. Seated Indoors: 400
Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
Max. Seated Indoors: 330
Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
Max. Standing Indoors: 420
Max. Standing Outdoors: 700
|Max. Seated: 400|
Fees & Deposits
A deposit and signed letter of agreement is required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated event total is due 60 days prior, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Rental fees range $xx–xx depending on the day of the event and the space rented. Meals range $xx–xx/person. Tax, alcohol and a xx% service charge are additional.
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessAccess Limited
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.