Princeville - Kauai Wedding Venue
5520 Ka Haku Road
Princeville - Kauai, Hawaii 96722
5 Reasons to wed at the newly renovated St. Regis Princeville Resort:
1. They offer a wonderful selection of ceremony sites for large and small weddings, including an intimate setting under a shady kamani tree, a beachfront location with swaying palms and gentle winds, and a cliffside terrace with commanding views of Hanalei Bay and the waterfall-laced Na Molokama Mountains.
2. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests for the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or cocktail hour.
3. You can customize your wedding reception menu with the help of the resort’s renowned chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, and his culinary team.
4. Halele’a Spa wedding specialists will provide complimentary consultations to personalize your spa and salon services.
5. With 251 guestrooms, you’ll be able to invite all your friends and family. Ask about the exclusive Crown Suite Collection and the St. Regis Butler service.
The Intimate Celebration Package for 2 at $7,700 includes oceanfront ceremony, officiant, acoustic musician, lei, bouquet, 2-hour photography session, and 4-course dinner. The Wedding Celebration package at $250/person includes ceremony, tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, 4-course dinner, wedding cake, and bar package. Tax, a 21% service charge and a $5,000 location fee are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Saint Regis Ressort St Regis Resort Kuaui Kaui Rejis