Honolulu - Oahu Wedding Venue
2365 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii 96815
Here are 5 reasons to consider the historic Moana Surfrider for your Hawaii wedding ceremony and reception:
1. It’s legendary: Known as the First Lady of Waikiki, this was the first beachfront hotel to make its way onto Oahu’s sandy shores in 1901.
2. The stunning views: Diamond Head Crater and the Pacific Ocean are the backdrops for the Moana’s Diamond Lawn ceremony site.
3. Gourmet barbecue: Guests can enjoy Westin’s version of barbecue, featuring ahi poke with limu, hibachi beef steak and shrimp—deliciously capped off with a macadamia nut cream tart.
4. Honeymoon gift registry: Guests can give gifts of prepaid activities in and around the resort, all personally selected by the bride and groom.
5. It’s less than an hour from the Honolulu airport, allowing guests to fly in and out with ease.
A $2,000 nonrefundable deposit is required to confirm your function space and date. 50% of revenue for catering and room rental along with ceremony site fees and taxes must be received 90 days prior to the ceremony/reception.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Maona Moana Waikiikii Wakiki Moano Surf rider