Lihue - Kauai, Hawaii 96766
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Kauai Marriott Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons Kauai Marriott Resort is perfect for a destination wedding on the Garden Isle:
1. You can add a lovely Hawaiian touch to tying the knot: While saying your vows, exchange fresh floral leis in a traditional lei ceremony. The flowers can be added to your wedding package along with many other island-inspired options, like an authentic Hawaiian chanter announcing the bridal processional.
2. The resort’s gardens are sublime settings for greeting guests: Tiki torches around the manicured grounds and a variety of fresh Island flowers welcome wedding guests to this tropical paradise.
3. Duke’s Kauai, the resort’s long-standing landmark restaurant, is a wonderful place to host a relaxing rehearsal dinner. Established in honor of legendary surfer Duke Kahanamoku, this beachfront property catches the ocean breezes coming from Nawiliwili Bay and the Pacific. Friends and family will enjoy kicking back while dining on generations-old Hawaiian recipes.
4. Going glamorous here is easy! The Alexander Day Spa stylists specialize in bridal hair and make-up, and offer a trial run to make sure you’re pleased with your wedding-day look. The pampering takes place in the spa or in your room.
5. Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Lihue Airport means your brother doesn’t have to chauffeur guests flying in to celebrate your big day. He can babysit the ring-bearer instead!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 550
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Wedding packages starting at $3,600 include a garden or ocean setting, a non-denominational minister to oversee the exchange of wedding vows, one hour of music by a Hawaiian guitarist, 90 minutes of photography, a bridal bouquet, the groom’s boutonniere, the couple’s keepsake wedding certificate, and personalized services of one of the resort’s wedding planners. Flowers are seasonal and based on availability. Reception dinners start at $33/person. Tax and a 20% service charge are additional. Holiday weddings are subject to an additional $500 fee.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Kuaui Mariott Kauai Marriot Kaui Marriott Kuai Marriott Beach Ressort Kauaui Marriott Beach Resort