Hilton Hawaiian Village
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu - Oahu, HI 96815
Contact: Wedding Planner
Phone: 808/922-4130 x0
Request more information from Hilton Hawaiian Village
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons Why the Hilton Hawaiian Village is is a wonderful oceanfront wedding destination:
1. Ceremonies in the Ocean Crystal Chapel are enchanting. Set in a lush garden, the chapel features an elegant white interior with arched floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook cascading waterfalls and a lagoon.
2. Outdoor reception sites offer ocean or garden backdrops: The seaside Great Lawn can host up to 1,600 guests for a tropical party or lavish luau, while the Village Green—surrounded by gardens, waterfalls and a pond—accommodates smaller receptions. Want some extra sparkle? Have your event on a Friday night when the resort puts on a fireworks show. Indoor options are available, too.
3. Pre-wedding cocktail parties in the Rooftop Garden include a vista of the Honolulu skyline. Wedding guests heading up to the roof may catch a glimpse of the torch lighters who set the resort’s torches ablaze at sunset every evening.
4. Wedding bliss comes in a package: Really! Book the Wedding Bliss package at the Mandara Spa, and you’ll get a shampoo + styling, a manicure and pedicure, and makeup application. The spa’s professionals will make you look wedding-day fabulous.
5. Honolulu International Airport is just 20 minutes from the resort. What could be more convenient?
Max. Seated Indoors: 750
Max. Seated Outdoors: 2000
Max. Seated Indoors: 540
Max. Seated Outdoors: 1600
Max. Standing Indoors: 800
Max. Standing Outdoors: 2000
|Max. Seated: 1600|
Fees & Deposits
Prices customized to meet clients’ specific requirements. Call the Event Services Department for details.
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.