Honolulu - Oahu Wedding Venue
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii 96815
5 Reasons Why the Hilton Hawaiian Village is is a wonderful oceanfront wedding destination:
1. Ceremonies in the Ocean Crystal Chapel are enchanting. Set in a lush garden, the chapel features an elegant white interior with arched floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook cascading waterfalls and a lagoon.
2. Outdoor reception sites offer ocean or garden backdrops: The seaside Great Lawn can host up to 1,600 guests for a tropical party or lavish luau, while the Village Green—surrounded by gardens, waterfalls and a pond—accommodates smaller receptions. Want some extra sparkle? Have your event on a Friday night when the resort puts on a fireworks show. Indoor options are available, too.
3. Pre-wedding cocktail parties in the Rooftop Garden include a vista of the Honolulu skyline. Wedding guests heading up to the roof may catch a glimpse of the torch lighters who set the resort’s torches ablaze at sunset every evening.
4. Wedding bliss comes in a package: Really! Book the Wedding Bliss package at the Mandara Spa, and you’ll get a shampoo + styling, a manicure and pedicure, and makeup application. The spa’s professionals will make you look wedding-day fabulous.
5. Honolulu International Airport is just 20 minutes from the resort. What could be more convenient?
Prices customized to meet clients’ specific requirements. Call the Event Services Department for details.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Hawiian Hilten Hitlon Vilage Hilton Hawaian Village
Year-round, daily. Call for details.