Honolulu - Oahu Wedding Venue
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii 96815
5 Reasons Why the Hilton Hawaiian Village is is a wonderful oceanfront wedding destination:
1. Ceremonies in the Ocean Crystal Chapel are enchanting. Set in a lush garden, the chapel features an elegant white interior with arched floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook cascading waterfalls and a lagoon.
2. Outdoor reception sites offer ocean or garden backdrops: The seaside Great Lawn can host up to 1,600 guests for a tropical party or lavish luau, while the Village Green—surrounded by gardens, waterfalls and a pond—accommodates smaller receptions. Want some extra sparkle? Have your event on a Friday night when the resort puts on a fireworks show. Indoor options are available, too.
3. Pre-wedding cocktail parties in the Rooftop Garden include a vista of the Honolulu skyline. Wedding guests heading up to the roof may catch a glimpse of the torch lighters who set the resort’s torches ablaze at sunset every evening.
4. Wedding bliss comes in a package: Really! Book the Wedding Bliss package at the Mandara Spa, and you’ll get a shampoo + styling, a manicure and pedicure, and makeup application. The spa’s professionals will make you look wedding-day fabulous.
5. Honolulu International Airport is just 20 minutes from the resort. What could be more convenient?
20% of the package price is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. There is a $500 refundable damage deposit. Ceremony packages range $750–2,500 depending on package selected. Tax is additional. Reception packages are also available.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Hawiian Hilten Hitlon Vilage Hilton Hawaian Village