Kohala Coast - Hawaii Wedding Venue
62-100 Kauna'oa Drive
Kohala Coast - Hawaii, Hawaii 96743
5 Reasons why couples start their “Happily Ever After” with a wedding at the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel:
1. Breathtaking views of the Kohala coastline and the Pacific Ocean are part of wedding ceremonies on the grassy lava bluff at tranquil Turtle Cove.
2. The rich native woods and high ceiling of the spacious Hapuna Ballroom give receptions a refined elegance.
3. On-site salon services allow the bridal party to indulge in some luxurious leisure time while they get professional help with pre-wedding primping.
4. A rehearsal dinner at Ocean Terrace’s, known for its weekly seafood buffet, is a great prelude to your wedding party. Guests will enjoy steamed, chilled, fried, and tempura-style crab, along with Washington State mussels and sake-steamed manila clams! There’s also a prime rib carving station and roasted turkey breast. The make-your-own ice cream sundae bar complete with all the toppings will cap the evening off right.
5. The themes of welcome and renewal at the resort have historic origins. The Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is set on land blessed with underground springs or hapunas. In ancient times they bubbled to the surface after heavy rains, creating natural artesian fountains that brought respite and relief to weary travelers. Hapuna, which means “spring of life,” is a word that often resonates with newlyweds starting their new life together.
Wedding packages start at $1,500. Tax and service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Hopuna Hoppuna