Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Koloa - Kauai, HI 96756
Contact: Wedding Planner
Request more information from Grand Hyatt Kauai
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why the Grand Hyatt, Kauai is an excellent venue for your wedding ceremony, reception or special event:
1. The Grand Ballroom and its adjoining promenade and court allow guests to flow effortlessly from an outdoor ceremony in the garden to a reception in the ballroom.
2. Wedding reception banquet options include island-inspired entrées like Alaskan king crab legs, broiled lobster tail, and miso-marinated New York sirloin steak.
3. The Grand Hyatt’s luau, held twice weekly, is great for rehearsal dinners. Luaus are a time of aha ‘aina, which means “to gather for a meal.” Hawaiians often pay tribute to loved ones at their legendary luaus, and you can do the same by inviting your family and friends to an evening of traditional dishes, music and dance.
4. The resort is just 15 minutes from the Lihue Airport, so your guests can arrive and depart with ease.
5. You can earn free nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide when you host your wedding here. Think honeymoon heaven!
Max. Seated Indoors: 875
Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
Max. Seated Indoors: 660
Max. Seated Outdoors: 650
Max. Standing Indoors: 660
Max. Standing Outdoors: 800
|Max. Seated: 750|
Fees & Deposits
Wedding packages start at $4,500. Meals start at $98/person. Tax and service charge are additional.
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.